Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome Back Wolves (NBA)

Yeah, this is just about how excited I am that the Timberwolves and the NBA are back! I already have plans to go to the home opener with friends, and maybe it's the anticipation that surrounded the lockout, but I am confident in the Wolves chances this year. They may be young and inexperienced, and I am not comparing them to the Oklahoma City Thunder, but they have just as much talent as those guys. A lot of critics point out that the pieces don't exactly fill all the holes on paper, but once the puzzle is put together this team has potential. I sometimes sit back and think that I am setting my expectations to high, and that this will come back to disappoint me, but there's no doubt these guys will be fun to watch no matter what the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment